Thursday, April 3, 2008

one80 - April 3, 2008

Restaurant - one80
Website- http://www.one80lounge.com/home.cfm

Review:






Atmosphere:
Hip, I guess. I feel lame using the word hip. But - like the decor & the music. so there.


Pretty sweet. I like the lights above the booths. I do NOT like it when HUBAR! swings them around. That scared me.

Service:

good. I would have liked one of the waiters as opposed to a waitress. I'm just saying.


SLUT! (HUBAR!....not the waitress....she was really nice)



Food:

So delicous! that was absolutely the best ham & cheese I have ever had in my entire life! SERIOUSLY. also the goat cheese balls & the hummus were great.

Pretty good....I would have never dream of putting raisins in a tomato sauce type pasta, but it was delicious!


APPROVED!:

Ham & Cheese sandwich. I also LOVE their martinis.


Watching HUBAR! eat the most food I've ever seen her eat in one sitting since I've known her (9 years?!?!?!...OMG! We've been friends for almost a decade!!!!)

Not approved:

waiter not waitress next time. don't ask.


The pen flying apart when the waitress handed HUBAR! the charge thing. Actually, that was pretty funny. I would like to move that to the approved section.


Intend to return?:

maybe later tonight for drinks.


Yes. 4 more times between now and June 2009.

No comments: